photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Luscious Locks for £1.95

I change the shampoo, conditioner and hair treatments I use on a monthly basis, but the Boots Coconut and Almond Oil Hair Mask deserves a special mention. This weekend I subjected my hair to muchos straightening and curling which left my hair extremely dry and feeling rough and bitty on the ends.

While in Boots yesterday I bypassed the other more expensive hair treatments and chose a Boots own brand, something I rarely do

The tub is larger in size than other more expensive leading brands and also up to 6 times cheaper.

I washed my hair as normal and applied a generous amount to my hair, starting about 2 inches from the roots working it through my hair to the ends. I then wrapped my hair in a towel and left it for 10 minutes before washing it off

I was left with visibly smoother, sleeker, shinier hair. The ends felt a lot smoother and my hair felt soft to the touch. An added bonus was the lovely smell.


A must try product for all heat styling addicts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx