photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Wednesday 24 June 2009

My Beau

Hi guys, this is my first ever blog post and it's completely none makeup related. There are a few bloggers at the moment who are showing their love and appreciation of THE BOYFRIEND, so I thought I would introduce you to mine :)



His name is Anthony and we met (believe it or not) on MySpace!! Oh yes, the internet is most definately the future!! We have been together for two and a half years and have a lovely home together on the river Tyne.


Anth is my one and only and hopefully by the end of this year my Fiance :)

We have so much fun together and spend most of the time laughung and joking around, making each other laugh. We are truly made for one another and I love him with all my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx