photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Sunday 28 June 2009

SALE SALE SALE

Hello my lovely subscribers. I'm having a good old clear out. I am selling 4 pairs of shoes and the most gorgeous dress.

All items are being sold on EBay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300325929404

Click on sellers other items to see everything I have for sale.


Dune Beige High Heels Size UK 4. The heel is just under 4 inches high and I have worn them once.



New Look light brown/tan courts. The heel is between 1.5 to 2 inches high. Again I have only worn these once for about 2 hours!





New Look black peep toe sling backs, Size 4, the heels is 1.5 inches high. I have worn these once for a wedding.








Viva la Diva wide fitting black patent court, Size 4, This is a slip on shoe that has an elasticated strap. These shoes have never been worn.


Topshop brand new poplin dress size 10. The dress has a concealed zip at the back and it ties at the waist.
This is a recent purchase from EBay, I love it but I think I'm too pale to carry it off. The labels have been removed.


I have also made a video about these items on my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/Pipsypopsy26
Much love
Pippa xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx