1. What time did you do your makeup today? I woke up late this morning so it was at 7:45am but normally it's 6:30am.
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
I think it was my Revlon Colourstay Foundation.
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Blemishes or marks/scars from blemishes :(
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No, I have never worn false eyelashes. I wear glasses and they would just annoy me. My eyelashes are quite long and think naturally.
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
I listened to Karen and Steve on Galaxy radio.
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
None today :)
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Just something quick and simple.
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
Normally it's my eye shadow but I didn't bother with any today. I think probably my foundation and concealor took the longest amount of time today.
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
I love choosing what blusher and highlighter to use, I have a vast selection and I think blusher can really change a look.
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
My foundation, without it I look pale and blotchy.
11. Neutral or colourful eyeshdaow?
Neutral normally for work but I skipped it today due to lack of time.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid all the way :)
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I do my hair la as I pin my hair back when apply makeup.
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
I have a makeup bag that I always keep in my handbag. It contains the basics, concealor, powder, blusher, eyeliner etc and then I'll chuck in a lipstick for the day. Todays lipstick was Mac's Creme Cup.
15. When did you finish your makeup?
At about 8am, I was quick today :)