photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Saturday 12 September 2009

I will indeed Skip that Chip

Whilst perusing my local Sallys I came across OPI's Chip Skip. Normally I'm not taken in with nail products that claim to keep you nail varnish chip free and in perfect condition but as I was purchasing a number of OPI nail polishes I thought I would give it a try.

I was expecting a base coat type product with a similar consistency to nail polish. however it's more like a thin liquid. The Chip Skip works by priming your nails allowing the nail polish to adhere better making the polish last longer.

I applied one coat of the Chip Skip, one coat of base coat, two coats of nail polish and a top coat. I did this the day I flew to Ibiza as I thought a week in the pool would be an excellent way to test the product.

My nails were still in perfect condition on day 6!!!! I have used this product every time I have painted my nails since and I will definitely be repurchasing. I can paint my nails on a Sunday night and will not have to redo them until the following Saturday.A great product for any nail varnish addict!!

Pip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx