photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Lunchtime Sprees

I have quite a stressful job, so when lunchtime finally arrives I like nothing more than spending an hour perusing the shops.
Over the past few weeks I have bought a number of things during my lunch hour.
Nars Essentials Eye Palette


Top line Unconditional Love, Night Star and Galapagos.
Bottom line include Nepal, Ondine and Thunderball.

Unconditional Love is a cream shadow, ideal to use as a base or highlight.
Night Star and Galapagos are both quite glittery, great for Christmas nights out.


This palette can be used for a variety of looks, very versatile and can go from day to night.


Boots 3 for 2 and a little extra
At the moment Boots are doing a 3 for 2 offer on the majority of the makeup brands they carry.


I bought;


Revlon Colour Stay 12 hour eye shadow quad in Sunrise, Sunset - the shadows feel very velvety, I haven't tried them yet but I'll let you know how I get on.






Bourjois 3D Effect Lip gloss in no. 3 Les Nudes. I'll let you know how I get on with this. It smells like sweets which I quite like!


No7 Extravagant Lash mascara in black/brown - I hate this mascara, the wand is square, too chunky and difficult to use. I ended up with clumped, gloopy lashes. One for my mum I think.






The only good thing about buying the mascara is that I got a free No. 7 Sultry-Eyes Quad. All 4 shades are quite shimmery and the quad contains two purple shades. Purple is a must have colour for this season and it will be a great quad to use for night out.





I keep you updated on what I think of all the products once I had a good play about with them.





Pip xx






2 comments:

  1. Oohh the No7 palette looks lovely. Must check it out when I'm next in Boots. I haven't heard anything good about the mascara though. I guess it's worth a try to get the palette. Love the rest of your stuff too especially the Nars palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same No 7 mascara, and I agree, it's not very nice to use. Definitely not living up to the promise of the brand name. Love the eye shadow palette though. Really informative blog you've got going on here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment xx