photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Makeup in Minutes

Hello Ladies

Last Sunday I literally had 10 minutes to get ready. I thought I would share with you what makeup I use when I'm in a hurry.

One thing I can't skip on is my foundation, concealor and powder routine, as I've been wearing makeup for nigh on 15 years I have the application down to a T and can apply it in minutes.

The next thing I grab is a cream eyeshadow or something like a paint pot or shade stick, something that I can apply with my fingers. I'll choose a light colour so I don't have to take my time being precise over the application.

Next is a quick coat of mascara, I'll choose a favourite, a mascara that I am familiar with.

I'll then apply blusher and I'm done. I carry a makeup bag with me everywhere I go, it usually contains a handful of lipsticks and lipglosses, so in the car I'll apply a neutral lipstick and that's me done.
What I used:
Usual foundation routine see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUel5mPH5kw
Mac Indiawood Paint Pot
Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara in brown
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in truly brown
Maybelline Amber Rose lipstick





5 comments:

  1. Yay :). Also just discovered I wasn't following you. How silly! Lovely make up, amber rose looks fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Ambre Rose today woo :) Your makeup looks lovely, thanks for following me.

    I didn't realise that the Mavala stuff said you will start seeing results AFTER 30 days. So it can take about 3months. I thought it was 'use for 30 days and you'll have great lashes by the end' type thing. So i'll need to be using it for longer to see growth hopefully. Fingers crossed. It's already worked well at improving the condition of my eyelashes though, they feel healthier! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing what other people use in a hurry. Great idea for a post. Your make up is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment xx