photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Thursday 1 October 2009

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara

Hi ladies


I'm a complete mascara whore, I have a draw full of mascaras but they are mainly all drug store brands. I have never really been drawn towards the high end brand mascaras. To me a mascara is as good as it's wand with not much difference between a £5 mascara and £25 mascara.




Last weekend I was in Boots and decided to use my Boots Advantage card points that I had been saving up for a looong time. I decided to buy yet another mascara and thought I would give a more high end mascara a go. Initially I was torn between Dior Show and the YSL Faux Cils. The MUA explained that the YSL mascara had won a load of beauty awards so I opted for that one.




I have been using it all week and I have to say I am impressed. The wand is long and thin which is ideal for covering lashes right from the root.  It does give a slight false lash effect as it separates, fans and lifts my lashes in all the right places.


But is it worth the £21 price tag?? I still think it's the wand that makes all the difference no matter what brand is on the side of the tube. What do you think?


Do you have a HG mascara? let me know, I'd love to try it and make my collection even bigger:)
Pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx