photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Saturday 29 November 2014

Mummy Outfit of the Day #1

Today my little family took a trip into Newcastle to meet a friend for lunch and do a bit of shopping.  I wanted to wear something comfortable but I also wanted a change from the leggings and jumpers I've been living in recently. Now I'm no longer pregnant and the size of a house it's lovely to have a choice of what to wear.

Make-up
Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser in alabaster
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation (used as a concealer under my eyes)
Clarins Be Long mascara
Urban Decay Eyeliner
Nars Orgasm blusher
MAC Hue lipstick





Dress - Dorothy Perkins - I bought it a few years ago, it's quite flattering and doesn't draw too much attention to my post pregnancy belly.
Tights - Primark
Vest top - Primark, I do love a bit of Primarni!!
Boots - Simply Be, these boots have been a life saver, my feet have grown two sizes since I've been pregnant and none of my shoes fit!!!
Necklace - Swarovski
Coat - North Face, this is the warmest coat I have ever owned.  It was a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.







I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Much love,
Pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx